Thursday, October 27, 2011

Do You Soar? Do You Roar?

Story: ( 150 words or less.)
Prompt: The magic wand has been lifted and you are now your “animal”. Pick a place that you would want to go…whether it is to a park, Schiff elementary, ice cream shop, the Alamo, Disney Land, etc. Explode that moment. Include everything you can hear, see, smell or feel. Don’t forget to describe your animal….

My paws are aching to get out of this house. I’ve been hearing about this place….this place with endless grass, park benches, and Frisbees every which way. I’ve been talking to my friends Pal and Frank the Dobermans and the have given me directions.  As the clock strikes 12, I know it is my time to escape. I reach for the door handle with my nose and sure enough it pops open. I stick my nose to the ground like peanut butter on jelly. The snitch leads me forward. AS the houses get smaller in the distance, the grass hill grows larger. Then I see it. The park bench nestled in the middle of a large open field. There is a Frisbee laying right next to the park bench with a half eaten hamburger, must have been someone’s lunch. The night lights shine through out the park.  “I have died and gone to heaven,” I thought!
( 150 words or less.)

Bio (50 words or less)
Example: My name is Jaylynn. I am 10 years old and love attending Schiff Elementary. I enjoy reading a good book or going for a jog on a beautiful day. When I grow up, I want to be a teacher so I can educate the students of the future.

Name-
Age-
Favorite things to do-
When I grow up-

0 comments:

Post a Comment