Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Down, Set, Hutt!

Down, Set, Hutt!
By: Samuel Andrade

          Every Sunday, my family watches football together. After watching all those games, I have learned to like football.
          Playing football is a great way to have exercise.  When you’re running to the end-zone, throwing the ball to another teammate, or kicking for a field goal, you don’t stop moving. When you’re running from here to there, it is your mission to run as fast as you can and zoom past other opponents. While you’re waiting to throw the ball, you have to dodge people trying to take you down like a predator catching his/her prey. Then you bend your arm and let go. When you’re kicking, you swing your leg back and then you punt it all the way to the field goal.  Football is a good sport to help build muscles and have a strong body. When I’m outside jogging up and down the street with my ball between my hands, my legs are pumping, and sweat is dripping down my face, I already know that I’ve done a good part of exercising. When it comes to playing football, I exercise more than I usually do to give me what I’ve always wanted, a strong and healthy body. Playing football is a nonstop way for exercising.
Football includes working together. Teamwork is something important that you need while you’re playing football. It’s impossible to run for a pass or score a touchdown without a team. There are many things you can’t do without friends in football. When I’m playing by myself, the only things I get to do are throwing the ball in the air and then chasing it. With someone there to play with me, I have more fun. When my friends and I work together, we build a bond or a friendship. It’s so boring just to play by yourself. You always need someone there to play too.
          Playing football is something I like to do if I want to exercise or work together. For now, I can’t stop touching the ball.

S- Yellow
E- Blue
M- Green
C- Gray

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last sentence : "For now, I can't stop touching the ball".

Anonymous said...

Nice job Sam


Gman

Kenny said...

I love the paper !!

You are the man!!!!

Anontmous said...

You go, Sam

Sam said...

Thanks guy for supporting my paper! I'm glad you'll like it. THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment