Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More Examples Written With The Class

Show Time!
Lights! Camera! Action! There is no place like it. Isles of people scarfing down popcorn, children laughing their heads off and a big screen can all be found at one place, AMC Movie Theater. When I close my eyes and think of my favorite place, it is without a doubt a movie theater.
            The lights go out and the fun begins. The movie theater is my favorite place for no other reason than the big screen. It is here where my favorite movies come to life. Harry Potter or Diary of a Wimpy Kid were great books but to see them spread out across an entire wall of projection is breath taking.  Sitting in those rows of chairs you can see everything from a small ant to a large tree. There is no way to miss an important scene. It does not matter if you sit on the front row or the very very back because you can still see it. It feels like you are IN the movie interacting with the characters. The last movie I saw was The Polar Express. As I strolled in to find my seat it was like ants in an ant hill in the theater. After finding the perfect spot, what seems like hours, when actually it is only minutes, the lights begin to flicker. Show Time! The screen filled with images, my heart sank and I knew I had found my happy place. That is why I love to go to the movies. The big screen is like sweet chocolate cream pie.
            SeaWorld may be fun. The neighborhood pool is a blast, but my place of all places is the movie theater. Whether to see a good book come to life, have a good laugh with your friends, or just enjoy the treats, the AMC  Movie Theater is my favorite place to be.

S- Yellow
E- Blue
M- Green
C- Gray

0 comments:

Post a Comment