Monday, October 29, 2012

Expository Example

The garbage man, my denstist or the quarter back for the Houston Texans all get my blood boiling. They are important people in my life. The person that changes my life everyday and touches my heart is my mom. She loves me unconditionally and will always be at my side.
Mom! The word is so simple but means so much! She is my backbone. When I’m scared, she will always help me. If I’m lost, Mom helps me find the way. But the reason my mom is most important to me is because she helps me with my homework.  Math can be one of my most challenging subjects.  Every day I love to come home, wolf down a snack, and dig into my studies.  When I pull out my math book, I know in just seconds I will find my mom snuggling up close to help me find the answers. She doesn’t tell me the answers she walks me through it. We start with number each time and eventually will end up at 50.  She will questions me, “Jaylynn do you think you did your best?” Math is easier with my mom by myside. Two digit multiplication was my biggest fear. The test was coming up and I felt sick to my stomach. WE spent hours studying books, quizzes, homeworks, interest sites just to help me be prepared.  Days later, I got my test back and aced it.  So my mom is important for many reason but the most important reason is she helps me with my Math homework.
So whether I am scared to death, about to pull my hair out with homework or just need a friend, my mom is my most important person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment