Monday, October 29, 2012

Another example

Library Lounge


A sea of books and shelves of magazines can only be at one place the library. It fills my heart with joy. When I close my eyes I think about my favorite place and the library is my top pick. I am like a banker the library is my bank books are as valuable as money.
          Here, there, and everywhere. Books are all over the place, but that does not mean that it’s hard to find the book I want. If I want a non-fiction book I go to the non-fiction section. The fantasy books are labeled a-z for easy access. If I need to find a long lost book I go to the computers and look it up. I don’t have to go thru random isles searching for a perfect book. Signs guide me through the building. Without them the library would be a maze. Wherever I look I see signs that say graphic novels on the left and mysteries on the right. There are even signs for computers and games. Colorful stickers sit on the end of the books so a 5th grader won’t take a junie b. Jones book an a 1st grader won’t take a dictionary. When I was 3 and went to the library for the first time I was shocked at how amazing every thing was organized. All I had to do was blink and the book I wanted was there. Finding a book is a breeze in the library.
          I will never forget all the times I have gone to the library. I can have fun by playing on the computer or by checking out books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment