Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Expository

It’s Time for the Park
(LEAD)         A special place can be your backyard where all your dreams come true. It may be Space Center of Houston where you met your first astronaut. A special place to me is somewhere I will never forget and can always enjoy.  Some may choose McDonalds or Grandma’s house, my special place is the park down the road. There is a quiet little track surrounding the grass with beautiful trees scattered about. When I am at the park, I feel anything is possible.
(BODY)          A park is special to me for many reasons. I can take a stroll around the benches or enjoy a peaceful walk with my dog Gino. The thing that makes this park the most important to me is that it is a place I can relax. I can step onto the track and let my feet do all the work. Thinking about my day, I instantly feel better. Birds will be chirping and little squirrels will scurry across my feet. Or I can jump onto the swing set and feel the wind in my hair. The trees that are scattered about are always calling my name. I love to grab a good book, bring a blanket and nestle myself under my favorite oak tree. In minutes I am at peace and harmony.  And lastly, at the park I am relaxed because it is always a good place to enjoy a fun picnic with a friend.  Kitty Hollow Park is my special park. Last week I finished my favorite book, The Hatchet, while enjoying a beautiful Fall day. So whether I am just there to get some fresh air or play a game of basketball, the park is my special place because I can always leave there relaxed.
(END IT)        The kitchen, Grandma’s house or AMC movie theater are all important places. My special place to me is the park. I love to sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenery. When I am there, I am my most serene.
Yellow- Reason
Light Blue- Explaination
Pink- Me
Dark Green- Conclusion

0 comments:

Post a Comment